By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We respect your privacy and take all necessary precautions to keep your personal information safe.
This policy applies to information we collect on the website (desktop or mobile versions), in email communications, and via any of our applications through which the website is accessed.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
For questions concerning this policy please contact us by way of our contact form.
We collect information about all users of our site. The type of information we collect differs for members and non-members and is described in the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
Your information is collected by means of the following:
Passive Collection - We collect website activity data by way of cookies and other automatic data collection technologies when you visit or use the website.
Active Collection - We collect information such as your username and e-mail address when you register for membership on our website. We also collect information when you post materials, such as comments, and when you communicate with us.
We process information for a variety of purposes, which include the following:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To offer content and display advertising that is related to your interests
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To ensure compliance with our terms, to comply with applicable law, and to cooperate with law enforcement and government agencies
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.